Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to be your own tech line...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
ggibeau

Kenmore Elite Calypso 110.22062100 Service Manual needed

6 posts in this topic

Came home and loaded machine as usual. Pushed the preferred cycle - no joy on the control panel. Ensured outlet was still providing power (it is). Trying to get to control board to see if anything obvious - removed square head sheet metal screws on back of control panel - but cannot figure out how to remove the cover. Does anyone have a service manual for this machine?

EDIT - Finally got cover off. Was able to verify voltage up to P16 L1 IN and NEU IN - but did not get any readings at P16 at L1 TO MOTOR and SW NEU - looks like it may be a bad K1 - will order new board and see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks in advance.

-George-

Edited by ggibeau

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Thank you very much - much appreciated. (your link to buy you a beer ;-) does not work)

that's not quite the same Control Panel assembly ...

The front of the machine looks different from mine - but the picture of the control panel assembly does look like the one I pulled out, as does the motor controller. The part I ordered was based on the p/n sticker on the one I pulled.

Thanks

Edited by ggibeau

And the saga continues. Obtained a new controller board - plugged it in and all was good. Ran a test run with no clothes - all went fine.

Put in some sheets, ran a normal load - ran for about 5 minutes and died - no response from board or controls.

Ready to throw in the towel and get a new washer (I have hated this thing from day one). Any recommendations on a GOOD top-loader that actually cleans the clothes ;-)

Thanks in advance

(no idea why I started this in the Kitchen Appliance section - must have been asleep ;-)

Edited by ggibeau