AMCORAIRE mini-split M#UCHW-H12AF2 power problems and tech manual
Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:07 AM
It suffered a burned wire at the terminal connection inside the condensing unit a few weeks back. I repaired it, and it worked for a few weeks, but now there is another problem. The inside display shows 76 degrees, but when pressing buttons on the remote there is no response from the inside or outside units.
As a side note, the problems are likely due to the system being on a shared electrical supply, and in the summer heat, there may be a voltage loss occurring that is inducing problems in this unit.
As usual, thank you for any input, and Christmas is not far away - the beer stacketh up higheth!
- daiguro and Addiputty like this
Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:22 AM
1) should be parts available ..
... Are there parts available?
... Is there a technical manual or service diagnostic sheet
... the remote there is no response
.. there may be a voltage loss occurring that is inducing problems in this unit.
2) wiring diagrams, but nothing in reference to the Remote operation
3) are the batteries in the Remote good ?
4) somewhat low voltage shouldn't cause the problems you're having .. if low enough, would trip the Circuit Breakers (Motor straining)
Need parts? Call our Parts Department now! 877-803-7957
Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:28 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users