Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

User groups

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nick@AegisAppliance

Nick@AegisAppliance

Ikkō-ikki

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Blue Moon

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:22 PM

So I tried sending the samurai a PM about this, but it still shows as unread! Not sure if there is an unknown issue with pms or no one want to hear from me... *forever alone*

Anywho, I was wondering how one can move up in the world of user groups. Is it based on posts, likes, or who's in with who?

I paid for a lifetime membership and am still shut out of the inner sanctum and geisha house. I would truly appreciate access to those forums.

Must I run a gauntlet to gain access? Because I'll do it... just saying...

That is all.

Edited by Nick@AegisAppliance, 27 July 2012 - 11:26 PM.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,158 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:15 AM

I'm not real good about checking PMs even though I send them all time to get manual links to people. So don't take it personally.

There's not much going on in the Inner Sanctum so it's not like you're missing out on hot topics on conversation or secret handshakes. If you are professional Appliantologist in the real world (i.e., run an appliance repair service bidness) then you are eligible for Chief Master Appliantologist.

#3 Nick@AegisAppliance

Nick@AegisAppliance

Ikkō-ikki

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Blue Moon

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

Well, great, because Aegis Appliance belongs to yours truly! I've been running it for about as long as I've been a member, and I've been in the industry for 7 years now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics