Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
matlock

Frigidaire gallery heavy duty stack unit

4 posts in this topic

My Washer would not engage the spin cycle one day and you could smell something burning. I let it sit for a while and it has been working  since but seems to vibrate alot during spin cycle and seems to not be spinning as fast as before. It says it has a 2 speed motor. Is it possible my high speed on spin cycle burnt and if so how can I fix?

Thank you

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Front loader or top loader?  And post your model number.

ive had a few of the top loader frigidaire stacked sets where the motor start switch would stick in the run position.  if its a top loader you will need to catch it while it is failing and check the switch. as for the slow spin problem you need to check voltage at the motor.

thank you, will check it out - it is a top loader