Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
kissofdeathfool

kenmore washer elite

8 posts in this topic

I need help with my washer. I just got the washer from my sister-in-law.we put the washer in the kicthen. I was mopping the floors.when I went to move the washer. my grandson had water everyway. we clear it up. so we move and install the washer. when my husband plug it in,it zip. we forgot it got wet. the washer will fill up and the timer turn,but nothing  happens. can someone help me please!!!!!!!!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Are you saying the washer is leaking or that it's not agitating?

the washer will fill. the timer moves. but the washer will not wash,spin,rinse.if that what you call  it not agitating .I guess that what it is doing

Agitating refers to the back and forth motion of that thing in the middle of your washer tub.  If it ain't doing that after it fills, then you may have:

1. bad pressure switch,

2. bad coupler,

3. bad motor.

Determining which is the exact problem will require some invasive prosecures, and maybe the use of a multimeter.  Are you ready to rock?  :rocker:

:D yes I am ready to rock. how do I check the pressure switch?

Ok!  First, let's nail down your symptoms. 

When the washer should be agitating, do you hear any noise like it should be doing something but it ain't --OR-- does the washer just go dead?

when the washer in fill up. I hear a noise coming from the cycle timer dial  

[user=537]kissofdeathfool[/user] wrote:

when the washer in fill up. I hear a noise coming from the cycle timer dial

I'm not sure what you're saying here.:grr: Your first sentence isn't a complete one. Maybe a forum isn't the best venue for you to get help since it relies exlusively on clear written communication. Read my previous post again and answer my simple and clear question with an equally clear answer.

And post your model number.