Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
eveready service

Bosch BIDW Shu6805UC/U12

4 posts in this topic

HI GUYS,

I don't work on these units but this is a favor for a good friend. The complaint is that the machine get stuck in the cycle for a couple of hours just washing. Also the wife claims poor results and water spots on all and especially the dishes in the top rack. Claims she runs water in sink first and wash/ drain action seems just fine. Also said not much of a problem on the quick wash. Might this be the board solder connection I have heard in the forums? I looked at the board and saw a large solder connection that looked slightly very slightly scorched. Any help would be appreciated as I'm in the hot seat on this one . Other servicers have been out in the past and told them it was O.K. no prob. found and the extended warr. is over. Also I would like to get the manual for this model.

Thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

yes, may be a bad solder connection on the Controller

Hi REG.

Would you recommend re-soldering the relays or replacing the controller? I don't see a break in the joints, just a slight discoloration on a large joint. Might have always been like that. Is there a schematic available so I can check it better?

Thanks