Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Frigidare front load washer LTF6000ES1

jlb813

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jlb813

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• RegUS_PatOff

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai

What you really need is the tech sheet; it's located behind the front panel below the door. Tilt the washer up and prop on some wood blocks to facilitate removing that panel. Tech sheet is taped to inside wall, left-hand side. Go into service mode and retrieve error codes. Anything in the 40's, replace the door latch assembly ==> http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Door-Lock/131763202/1531974?modelNumber=LTF6000ES1

Door-Lock-131763202-01235823.jpg

I searched for the tech sheet, but cannot find it. It was repaired a few months ago and the owner thinks the tech removed the tech sheet and didn't replace it. If you have anything on it I could sure use it. Thanks.

Thanks for the data sheet. The washer is showing an E47 code. I think the door switch is bad, but I'm not sure how to check it. The sheet says check the resistance of the PTC (don't know what that stands for). I'm not sure how to do that. It says if the PTC reads 1500 0hms to replace the control board so I want to make sure which part is bad. I can use an ohm meter but I'm not sure where to check. Do you know if I order the part today how long it will take to get it?

• Team Samurai

The door switch is bad, I guarantee it. I keep 2 in my service vehicle because I replace them so frequently. If you order via second day or overnight shipping, your order will ship today and you would have it Monday or Tuesday. If you order via regular FedEx ground your order would ship on Monday and you would probably have it Wednesday depending on where you are relative to Michigan. I'm in New Hampshire and when I order parts via regular FedEx ground from repair clinic, I always get them in 2 days.

• Team Samurai

Just replaced another Friggy door latch assy on a service call today. Cha-ching!