LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Kitchenaid dishwasher KUDK02CRBS4

robertparker

Some Sheister swiped the tech sheet out of this unit and didn't put it back! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated in aquiring a tech sheet,and if possible service manual,for this unit. Blinking 7 times clean button. Thank you for your consideration.

• Team Samurai

The control is looking for a temperature rise in the water and not seeing it. Several things can cause this:

No water entering the basin

Something wrong with the heating circuit

Circulation pump not moving water over the heating element

My crystal ball tells me that a new motor pump assembly is in your future ==> http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Circulation-Pump/W10239405/1548519

• Like 1

Thanks again for the tech sheets. upon returning to the clients home I began with the proprietary diagnostics test. Everything appeared to check good. I then pulled the unit from its cubby in order to check the heating circuit. Visual check and pressing of all component connections seemed to offer no inklings. I checked the heater,good,Hi-limit,good, motor windings,good. Hmmm... Says I, must be the heater Relay, It has to be. I could have called it there, as some might have, but I had to be sure. I dissembled the door ounce again and carefully balanced the outer door w/user interface so as to initiate diagnostic mode and cycle through to the heater test so as to check board output. Much to my suprise, and my intuitions confirmation, there was 120 volts being applied to the circuit. at this point I performed a continuity check on all wires in the circuit. lo and behold the live side of the heater beneath the shrink tube the connector shaft had broken. l affixed a new connector, ran another diagnostic, advance to heat and cracklin' oat bran we've got fire.

• Like 1