Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sonic

Bosch Dishwasher SHU4306UC/U06 runs and runs

4 posts in this topic

Well... The customers complaint is that the dishwasher will either fail to start or will run for hours. I checked the heater circuit to make sure that wasn't an issue and it wasn't. I then replaced the control board and also the on off switch as insurance. Well... The customer called me this evening to tell me that the dishwasher is still forever running. What am I missing? HELP

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Did you really check to make sure the heater is really working? It is impossible to check if it is unless you put an amp meter on the on the black wire of the dishwasher in the junction box.

You should get about 8-10 amps if it is working and only about 1-3 amps if it is not working,.

Yes, before I replaced the board I had I believe 9 amps through the heater circuit

Ok. just checking.