Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
racerxport

Jenn-Air Dishwasher not cleaning well model #JDB4950AWP

3 posts in this topic

Well I don't know too much about dishwasher's but I've been doing well repairing my washer and dryer of late, so here goes: My Jenn-Air dishwasher is about ten years old, lately the dish's seem not so clean, and after the dishwasher has completed it's cleaning cycle the soap dispenser in the door is usually left open but not empty like it used to be, instead there is a white sludgy soap left over. I don't know what to check first. The only thing I did was turn the bottom fan looking thing and it seemed to turn freely. I didn't see anything lying in the bottom either. Should I be happy with the ten trouble free years and go buy another?? Need advice, thanks model # JDB4950AWP.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

how's the water level ?

Is it up to just below the Heater Element ?

Open the Door and take a peek when the Wash Motor starts.

Yes the water level is right at the heater element. I did find a plastic wrapper stuck where it looks like the water drains out but I'm not thinking this is my problem.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0