Strange thing in my Maytag lint trap.
Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:35 AM
Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:25 AM
2. Wash it with hot water, some dish washer detergent, and a brush.
3. Make sure you brush it from both sides, spend a couple min on this part.
4. rinse with lots of water, the sprayer on the kitchen faucet works great
5. Wipe it of with a clean towel.
6. Put it in the dryer, and run it empty on high heat for 10 min to dry it out real good.
Plus, clean out you venting if you haven't done so in awhile. It's also good to clean out the housing the lint screen is inserted into.
- kdog likes this
Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:27 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users