Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Next tool bag

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 completeapplianceservice

completeapplianceservice

Sōhei

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

So I'm going to need a bag here soon. I like these veto bags, they are expensive but the cheap ones at lowes, home depot, don't hold up

Posted Image

http://www.vetopropa...cts/model-ot-xl

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Adirondack Bob

Adirondack Bob

Kohai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

Very nice. I have had my eye on Veto for a while. Myself, I'm not so sure about the open bag. What do you do when it is raining/snowing? If you have to slam on the brakes will it tip over a spill all your tools out? The enclosed bags with the zippers on both sides look like they could become a pain un-zipping/zipping all the time. Right now I have an enclosed bag from Home Depot, which I would like to replace. Decisions, Decisions...

#3 atcherservice

atcherservice

Master of Monkeys

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Coors Light

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

I'm a Veto Pro pack guy several of my techs have them as wellAttached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347410681.840648.jpg   228.09KB   32 downloads

#4 completeapplianceservice

completeapplianceservice

Sōhei

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

Got myself the pro pac ot xl, and love it. I prefer the open top bags so I can grab tools quickly, and put them back. Comes with a 5 year warranty too.

#5 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,394 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

I've been using this CLC 75-pocket tool backpack for about two months now and I just love it! Very rugged, great organization, room for all my specialty tools and meters. It's nice to be able to wear it on my back and free up my hands for other things (opening doors, greeting the customer, putting on booties before entering, etc.) Well worth the $90.

#6 atcherservice

atcherservice

Master of Monkeys

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Coors Light

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352571378.720925.jpg   93.48KB   43 downloadsAttached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352571432.373107.jpg   93.42KB   44 downloadsAttached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352571476.094112.jpg   99.59KB   41 downloads

Just moved into my new Veto Tech-LC this bag is a great improvement from the last Veto LC Bag Is weatherproof solid plastic bottom to prevent tools from getting wet, place for meters and drills found them years ago and have several of their product very pleased

#7 dimitri77565

dimitri77565

Yamabushi

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Railean Hand Made Rum

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

Dear Fermented Grand Master ,  I took your advice & purchased the leathercraft tool bag.

Got it Friday and it is slowly filling up ,  LOL.

Long are the days of 35 years ago using Plano tackle boxes, the hard plastic brief cases, and as of the last 7 years the hand held tool bags from the hardware stores.  They were heavy,  always kept only fast moving tools, so I was scared on the weight with all my tools.   But surprisingly it caries well fully loaded, on the shoulder or using the dual handles, but what I noticed I don't have to go searching & fishing for tools, digging into pockets looking for my stubby screwdriver etc.

Once I figure out how everything is best located & in what section I will mark them.  Thanks Again!  

#8 Thirstytech

Thirstytech

Kohai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Greenbush Starchicken Shotgun

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1352571378.720925.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1352571432.373107.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1352571476.094112.jpg

Just moved into my new Veto Tech-LC this bag is a great improvement from the last Veto LC Bag Is weatherproof solid plastic bottom to prevent tools from getting wet, place for meters and drills found them years ago and have several of their product very pleased

I recently picked up a Veto Tech-LC myself and it is a massive step up from the Lowes/Home Depot offerings that I had in the past.  

#9 tonytech81

tonytech81

Ikkō-ikki

• Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bud Lime @ cold Tea

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

I got about 3 bags of tools and my favorite is the small electrician pouch with adjustable belt got about 85% of my on site basic mostly all in one tools thise are the best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics