Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Runk

SubZero 532

3 posts in this topic

Just joined, this may b e the wrong place to ask, but here goes.

I need a service manual for a Subzero 532, and if there is a service bulletin on compressor replacement for the refrigerator, I need that.

got the dryer and compressor in a day or so ago, and the compressor has a bunch of parts, with no location physical location where to mount the dryer. or does it not matter as long as it is after the condinser?

need some help.

Runk

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

If you got to the compressors, then you should see the filter dryer (s) right out there in front.............. All of the parts may or may not be needed............ Did you buy the compressors new , in the box?????.......Have yet to get a Sub-Zero part with no instruction............. But you may be the first....... If you have not done a Sub-O compressor before, I put on the high side tube , return line tube and the access port ( in the bag ) before I install the compressor..............( you have the access port facing you ) ...........After compressor install, just reconnect the existing lines and the evac. the system and add a charge.....

Sub Zero use two compressors Refrigerator and Freezer. When you say a lot of parts do you mean relay overload and capacitor? The drier would be placed after the condenser with the capillary tube in the opposite end. Be sure to cut the capillary tube with a triangular file so as not to restrict the opening. Install valves in both high and low sides in order to properly evacuate the system. Use a "Micron Gauge" and evacuate to 500 microns. Then weigh in the charge