Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

richseattle56

Where to find parts that are "No Longer Available"

9 posts in this topic

I have had this happen about four times in the last month. Does anyone have any suggestions of websites or other sources for this type of problem.

Thanks,

Rich

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Wow. If that site is as good as it looks, wow.

MyPartsHelp is a good site to find parts in stock but not really that good for no longer available parts.

Hardly anyone has loaded just there misc old stock inventory in which is one of the intended purposes of the site I believe, it's pretty much a consolidation of the bigger parts houses and what they have in stock.

Here's another site that is more smaller places all over and seems to have some no longer available parts: http://www.mypartshelf.com/

And of course check E-bay lots of buyers of bankrupt or just old businesses going out of business have lots of old stock that may not be able to be found elsewhere.

1 person likes this

Thanks for all the help.

You could ask your fellow techs here for N.L.A. parts...........some of us have parts/stored parts and have been sitting for a while ( years!!!!).... Would not go against the rules of the "used' section under classified..............But the parts are new, just no longer available........... I got an account at 'mypartshelf, just have not had the time to send a list to be posted...

I got a touchpad for a Maytag dishwasher....just this morning, in fact. :(

A lot of NLA Circuit boards can be rebuilt. Check out corecentric and fixyourboard.com

1 person likes this

I've recently had a barrage of wpl and kitchen aid refrigerator boards go NLA on me. Luckily I save all my circuit boards so Ive been able to send a bunch in for rebuild preemptively. Im trying my hardest to keep customers from having to wait 2 weeks with a dead reefer. This situation is only going to get worse.

1 person likes this