Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

cabrio washer WTW5700XW0

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GreenestOne

GreenestOne

Yamabushi

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:java

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

Found error codes F0-E0; F0-E5 There was no tech sheet in the machine. It is a newer Cabrio where you turn the selector dial to go into diagnostic mode, not the 3 second button push. the codes are different on this one.I spent 30 minutes online trying to get a tech manual at the job, about 45 this evening trying to download from the stash here. no success. Can someone help! Thanks..

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Scottthewolf

Scottthewolf

Senpai

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dunkin Donuts Coffee

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

The tech sheet should be enclosed in a clear plastic bag inside the front panel of the machine, you have to pop the two spring clips with a putty knife and raise the main top of the washer to get to it. Be careful when raising the top on this machine and hold the lid down with your hand as you raise the top and carefully lean it against the wall otherwise the lid will open on you when you raise the top and you might damage the lid or the wall.
Scott Wolf

#3 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Chief NTSC Black & White

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:47 AM

F0 - E0 = NO FAULT CODES
F0 - E5 = OFF BALANCE LOAD DETECTED
Fault is displayed when an off balance condition is detected.
• Check for weak suspension. Basket should not bounce up and down more than once when pushed.
• Clothing should be distributed evenly when loading.

Tech Sheet - W10240504.pdf
link PM'd

one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”

every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962

RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics