Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidence…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
omgdave

DeLonghi Magnifica #EAM-3400-N coffee maker- bad controller?

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have the above listed machine and the problem is this:

When dispensing 2 shots of coffee the auto shut-off function is failing to stop. Single shots auto-stop fine, just not the doubles. It will stop if you push the 2 shot button after the proper amount of coffee is made, just not the normal 5-10 seconds it normally takes to reach auto stop.

I have saved the link from previous repairs to this machine for purchasing parts (a big THANK YOU to RegUS_PatOff for directions!) and want to order the correct parts the first time.

Thanks,

Dave

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Ok, I am ordering the new board from the previously suggested site for DeLonghi, www.appliancefactoryparts.com. Disappointed that I could not support the Shogun of Side-by-Sides and order parts for this from Fixitnow.

Dave

Kdog,

I re-upped to a Lifetime membership before posting this topic, and considering the amount of money, time, energy and grief (from my 'Design Consultant') this site has saved me, I may have to do just that.

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0