Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Is there a service flash for Kenmore Elite Oasis washer cntrl brd? 110.27062700

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 phydeauxe64

phydeauxe64

Sōhei

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:"Double D" Turbo Coffee

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

I was told that there was a recall on the control boards for the Kenmore Elite Oasis washer model#110.27062600 ser#CT17734966 Has anybuddy here herd that? Sumpthin bout the bord bein falty er bad. It keeps flashin F1 I did find a kink in the pressure switch hose as well as some debris in the air dome,cleared both tried unpluggin it for 15mins plugged it in it ran 1 load then went back to F1 tech sheet says replace control board. Thanks fellas fer yer help on thisun...lol

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 KurtiusInterupptus

KurtiusInterupptus

B.M.F.

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Killians Red

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

No info on recall but yer on the right track...
had one of these that I foolishly diagnosed without checking the pressure hose,
replaced control and still got F1...quickly found the hole that had been rubbed in the hose.
repaired that and returned the old control to the machine and NUTS...still F1.
so the moral of the story...sometimes they have more than one problem :-)
As every cockroach knows , thriving on poisons is the secret of success.

#3 Budget Appliance Repair

Budget Appliance Repair

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:43 AM

It's not a recall just a service bulletin, not under warranty unless within 1st year or extended warranty plan.

F1 is somewhat of a common error on these and most of the time it's a bad control board.

This discussion has a link to the service bulletin regarding the F1 error in serial number range CT01 - CU52.
http://www.applianto...her-11027092602

Edited by Budget Appliance Repair, 02 October 2012 - 06:44 AM.

William Burk (Willie)
Willie's Budget Appliance Repair
Eureka, CA 95501

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics