Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrfixit3

amana washer #nav2330aww brake pads

13 posts in this topic

service manual .please. thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

hi. i need to replace the break pads. looking for the best way to access them .thanks

got it . thank you.

hi. the pads are shot, the drain hose has been squirting water all over the belt and pullies for a while now. i need to change the pads, belt, and drain hose, my question is, there is a fair amount of greese on the helix and brake disk, this is the first amana i've worked on and wouldn't think this is normal, is it? its already going to be around$175 parts and labor . don't want to put the parts in if their are other problems. thanks

Time to put that sucker out to pasture - worn brakes and leaky tub seal are uneconomical

so ya think the greese is comming from the tub seal kdog? there is no water leaking from there , not yet anyway. there was greese on the outside and inside of helix,and under the brake disk only. no greese where the pads go,or on the top of brake disk. don't mean to be a pain just wanting to make sure. thanks appreciate your help.

It is either water seeping through tub seal, or worse, oil leaking from transmission - may not leak fast enough to be visible - I can tell you that repairs on those machines don't have a happy ending

thanks k dog. as always appreciate your help. customer is going to buy new.

.... customer is going to buy new.

maybe check here with model number before buying ..

Quite frankly, I don't like any of the appliances sold today, they are too loaded with too much junk to fail, just to save energy. Pretty soon they will have 4 or 5 control boards in them, so you will get 4 or 5 error codes. The tech sheets will have 20 pages just to put the machines in a "test" cycle.

Think I would take alot of them before one of those Amana machines though

Think I would take alot of them before one of those Amana machines though

I agree. I blame Maytag for taking the Speed Queen washer and ruining it. The worst thing they did to this machine is taking the metal outer tub, replacing it with a plastic outer tub, totally replacing the triangular tub bearing and replacing it with a one piece triple lip seal and bearing assembly, thinning out the metal on the base and milk stool,and replacing the concrete counterweight with a spring,

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0