Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJAPPLIANCE

Fisher dryer DEGX2

6 posts in this topic

I need help I had a tech work on the above model dryer today complaint was that there was no power (no lights) on display. Well we thought easy enough we ordered the top board the one on the left and the display. Well we replaced upper board but was sent wrong display evidently hooked up the same but looked differant? Well the tech hooked up anyway to see if we could get lights well we didnt get them? Could the wrong display still be the reason for no lights? I was wondering if I could get a schematic because there was none on unit and maybe even a manual? Couldnt find one on line on manuals.

Thanks,

James

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

May have guessed at the wrong board, power goes through the Motor Control Module first - also check transformer and supply voltage

THANKS ALL IS THE TRANSFORMER IN THE MOTOR CONTROL I CAN NOT FIND A PART # FOR IT

Shown seperate on the wiring schematic

THATS WHY I ASKED BECAUSE I SAW THE SAME THING AND I ACTUALLY FOUND A PARTS BREAK DOWN FROM FP AND IT DOESNT SHOW A SEPERATE TRANSFORMER?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0