Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Lost with the new appliances? The Samurai teaches you Circuit Fu…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vee8power

Maytag French Door Refrigerator MFI2568AEW0 No Code

4 posts in this topic

Looking at this unit, I need to replace the main power board:

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/12920710/1206507

Problem is, the programming code is torn off the sticker. The serial# is 10928018GX.

Is the code is located somewhere else? Does anyone know a code that will work? Can the code be determined some other way, perhaps from the serial#?

The display board is unresponsive. I found a document that describes how to fix the board, but I would rather replace than stand behind a repair that I've not done before.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I just checked all my invoices for the same model # to see if I was smart enough to write the code on the invoice and I didn't. Best thing to do is call Maytag directly, give them your model # and serial number and they should be able to help you.

Thanks Scott! I called Maytag customer support and they transferred me to Whirlpool in Tennessee. They wouldn't give me any info. citing "liability issues"

That's total BS, looks like you are going to be stuck calling an authorized servicer and he will have to call the tech help line just to get the programming code for the control board.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0