Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Patricio

Frigidaire double oven RBGB99CH

8 posts in this topic

Have a new customer, 93 years old. reminds me of my grandfather. Has some things I looked at he would like repaired.

Ist double oven Frigidaire made by General Electric model # RBG-B-99CH. Unit is very good looking. Does not work, clock not working, control settings not working. Have not tore into oven control assembly, only stopped by last night to look & gather serial numbers.

Question are there components available to repair unit? Tech/repair manuals, any information to make it work again.

Venting hood over cook-top is extremely clean & works, 2 controls, 3 speed fan switch & on-low-high light switch. Missing a knob on light switch & fan knob cracked. Nu tone model3050. Any help with new parts here. Figger I can out new switches in if I have to, do they come with nobs?

All help is genuinely appreciated.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I believe one of those will work. The light switch one is missing & I am not sure if it mounts the same. I'll have another look. How bout hooking me up with a link for the switch replacement. I'd like to look at that. You guys are awsome.

Correction, this is a Frigidaire that was made by General Motors, the car company, not General Electric.

GM made appliances back then? They use to make vehicles well until the '80's, then they went to crap. I switched to Ford & continue with Ford today. (Gone off subject). Would like to find a panel to repair the oven. old Guy would really like that, His wife use to bake for him.

The rocker switches won't work with this style, the 1st switch is the style but I have to purchase a knob for it. I need a fan switch that has 3 speeds. The other switches still work, just hard to turn, Maybe because they need new lnobs for leverage.

GM made appliances back then? They use to make vehicles well until the '80's, then they went to crap. I switched to Ford & continue with Ford today. (Gone off subject). Would like to find a panel to repair the oven. old Guy would really like that, His wife use to bake for him.

I couldn't agree more. Around the 80's is when I stopped liking General Motors cars. I would rather push or tow a Ford rather than drive a GM or a Chrysler.