MAYTAG DISHWASHER M#MDB8751AWS won't pump out
Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:19 PM
Is there a tech sheet for this?
Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:33 PM
Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:53 PM
Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:36 PM
1. Disconnect power to the machine.
2. Remove Support and Toe Panel.
3. Disconnect lead wire from Pump Assembly.
4. Disconnect drain hose from Pump Assembly.
5. Remove Torx™ screw through bushing in Pump Mounting Plate.
6. Rotate Pump Assembly to unlock from Tub.
- Samurai Appliance Repair Man likes this
DIYers: Save time and money by learning the secrets of appliance repair... Click Here!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users