Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Samsung front load washer

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Skiter29

Skiter29

Kohai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

Got a front load Samsung washer that isnt working properly heres the problem if you put into drain it drains fine ive looked and taken the pump apart the pump is fine and nothing was in there now heres the prolbem will drain fine when you put it in the drain but when you wash clothes and at the end of the cycle there is still water in the washer and cloethes are wet now the Model # is mostly unreadable but this is what they gave me off there manual WF210anw/xaa i do not work on very many samsung so i dont know if this is a common problem with this brand

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 kdog

kdog

RoughShod

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,465 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dickens Cider

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

Bad or clogged pump

http://www.repaircli...er=WF210ANW XAA

Drain-Pump-DC97-15974C-01489998.jpg

Help us keep the lights on: buy appliance parts here ==> http://repairclinic.com

For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship

#3 Skiter29

Skiter29

Kohai

• PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:11 AM

nope thats not it have replaced these pump many times had it apart and when you turn that impeller by your finger there is resistance both ways that impeller is not breaking off the shaft just wasnt sure if this might be a software problem with the board but i might have to just go ahead and replace the pump and see what happens this foreign crap just pisses me off

#4 Skiter29

Skiter29

Kohai

• PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

found out that the water softerner was not working correctly people that were using it would wash in the morning before work and when they got home it had water in it and so the water valve was bad

#5 sh2sh2

sh2sh2

Senpai

• PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:yeunling

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

that why half of fixing appliances is being a detective.

#6 john63

john63

Dean of LG Appliantology

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

<<<people that were using it would wash in the morning before work and when they got home it had water in it>>>

Were they foreigners?
To eliminate:

Musty odor

L-O-N-G cycle times

Dingy/yellowing whites

Suds error message

Slow spin speeds

Intermittent water leaks (from rear of washer)

And other annoying symptoms which vary brand-to brand.

Read below:

The *correct* amount of HE (High Efficiency) detergent that should be used in any front load or agitatorless top load washer with tub sizes 3.0 cu ft and larger is as follows:

HE: (2) Tablespoons Per Wash Load

HE 2X: (1) Tablespoon

HE 3X: (1) Teaspoon

Perform a TUB CLEAN CYCLE every (4) months.

Use: "Tide Washing Machine Cleaner"

#7 Scottthewolf

Scottthewolf

Senpai

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dunkin Donuts Coffee

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

I always give my customers the lecture to NEVER turn on ANY of their appliances when nobody is home. I tell them the ONLY appliance to be left on when they're not home is the refrigerator.
Scott Wolf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics