Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skiter29

Samsung front load washer

7 posts in this topic

Got a front load Samsung washer that isnt working properly heres the problem if you put into drain it drains fine ive looked and taken the pump apart the pump is fine and nothing was in there now heres the prolbem will drain fine when you put it in the drain but when you wash clothes and at the end of the cycle there is still water in the washer and cloethes are wet now the Model # is mostly unreadable but this is what they gave me off there manual WF210anw/xaa i do not work on very many samsung so i dont know if this is a common problem with this brand

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

nope thats not it have replaced these pump many times had it apart and when you turn that impeller by your finger there is resistance both ways that impeller is not breaking off the shaft just wasnt sure if this might be a software problem with the board but i might have to just go ahead and replace the pump and see what happens this foreign crap just pisses me off

found out that the water softerner was not working correctly people that were using it would wash in the morning before work and when they got home it had water in it and so the water valve was bad

that why half of fixing appliances is being a detective.

<<<people that were using it would wash in the morning before work and when they got home it had water in it>>>

Were they foreigners?

2 people like this

I always give my customers the lecture to NEVER turn on ANY of their appliances when nobody is home. I tell them the ONLY appliance to be left on when they're not home is the refrigerator.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0