Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Guest Priscilla

Washer eating bra wires

15 posts in this topic

I need help from a woman technician, please.

My washer is eating the support wire from my super-sized bras. Since I am well-endowed, it is physically uncomfortable for me to strut my stuff unsupported. Any help from sisters out there?

P

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Aww, shucks, just let it all hang out, mamma!

ANY HELP? SURE I WILL HELP YOU SUPPORT THOSE SUPER SIZERS!

ALREADY DONT LIKE THIS FORUM SAMURAI.... I TRIED TO EDIT MY OWN POST AND IT SEEMED LIKE I DID BUT FINAL RESULT DOESNT SHOW EDITING OF THE FONT SIZE INSTEAD IT SHOWS ALL THREE......:X

You have to register to be able to edit your posts-- other benefits, too, read the intro message: http://applianceguru.com/forum2/8.html

Plus, once you register, you'll get the cool title of Master Appliantologist. Oui, papa!

Scott

I suggest moving to a planet with less gravitational pull--I hear Xyracam is nice this time of year.

--Oh--and a roll of duct tape. Just apply to the chestal region.

You just need to invest in a new front loader.. :(

Hi Priscilla,

Here is an answer that you can work with.  Never mind the other snide comments from all the others.

You can buy one of those laundry net bags and place the items prone to get pulled in toward the agitator in the washing machine of those top loaders with center agitator.  Try Target or some Japanese shops such as in Los Angeles to get them.

Your other alternative is to go with the front loaders which are extremely popular in Europe because they save water as well.  Without the center agitator, it will eliminate the chance for damage and without friction from agitators, it will even make your clothes last longer.

Best regards,

Priscilla, the net bag works well for stuff like this, or even a pillow case -- just tie it up with a shoelace or something -- it's a whole lot cheaper than a new washer -- 

VaChick

would go with the net bag, pillow case material is fine woven and tries to float, plus does not get a good circulation of water through it for proper cleaning

hope this helps:D

Well, I got so fed up with countless bras getting destroyed in my washer that I decided to deal with the source of the problem. I had breast reduction surgery. Unfortunately, the surgery was botched so I decided to just have a full sex change operation and eliminate the problem altogether. My new name is Percival Sweetwater. My old friends and family call me Prissy Percy.

Thanks to everyone for their helpful suggestions!

Percival

percival good to see you solved your bra eating problem, welcom to the better gender ask the samurai he might have an extra slightly used scrotum scrubber for you!

Duct tape would've been cheaper.

Have you tried hand washing your bras? I noticed

some care labels say to hand wash.

(Scratching my head)