Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Bosch DW # SHE44C06UC/38 - FD8608 last minute takes a 1/2 hour.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Nutterman

Nutterman

IkkĊ-ikki

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:New Castle

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

I haven't seen this one yet but I was hoping someone might have a good idea what to look for. Bosch dishwasher is leaving a film on the dishes and when it gets to the end of the the entire wash there will be one minute left on the display but it takes a half hour to finish.
Thanks!
Nick

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 jumptrout

jumptrout

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Coors Light

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

Both problems can be a result of a bad heater circuit.

#3 kdog

kdog

RoughShod

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,465 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dickens Cider

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Poor circulation can cause this as well - bad circ pump, plugged with debris, or cracked/leaking upper spray tube
Help us keep the lights on: buy appliance parts here ==> http://repairclinic.com

For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship

#4 jumptrout

jumptrout

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Coors Light

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

What Kdog mentioned reminds me,turn the lower spray arm by hand to make certain it revolves completely without striking the feed tube to the upper arm.
I had one that had a warped lower spray arm and caused poor washing results because it would hang up at the 12 o
clock position.

Remeber to check and clean the filter as well.

#5 MrMark

MrMark

Samanera

• Chief Appliantologist
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

Nutterman,

There is a problem with Bosch control boards that can cause the conttrol not to finsih it's cycle. 9 times out of ten it's the problem. I replace the relay with one of adequate current capability (the original is marginal) and beef up the board. COntact me for more info BoschRepair "at" tx.rr.com

#6 kdog

kdog

RoughShod

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,465 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dickens Cider

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Or replace the board

http://www.repaircli...r=SHE44C06UC/38

Main-Control-Board-676960-01095842.jpg

Help us keep the lights on: buy appliance parts here ==> http://repairclinic.com

For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics