Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Nutterman

Bosch DW # SHE44C06UC/38 - FD8608 last minute takes a 1/2 hour.

6 posts in this topic

I haven't seen this one yet but I was hoping someone might have a good idea what to look for. Bosch dishwasher is leaving a film on the dishes and when it gets to the end of the the entire wash there will be one minute left on the display but it takes a half hour to finish.

Thanks!

Nick

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Both problems can be a result of a bad heater circuit.

Poor circulation can cause this as well - bad circ pump, plugged with debris, or cracked/leaking upper spray tube

What Kdog mentioned reminds me,turn the lower spray arm by hand to make certain it revolves completely without striking the feed tube to the upper arm.

I had one that had a warped lower spray arm and caused poor washing results because it would hang up at the 12 o

clock position.

Remeber to check and clean the filter as well.

Nutterman,

There is a problem with Bosch control boards that can cause the conttrol not to finsih it's cycle. 9 times out of ten it's the problem. I replace the relay with one of adequate current capability (the original is marginal) and beef up the board. COntact me for more info BoschRepair "at" tx.rr.com