SAMSUNG FRONT LOAD WASHER WILL NOT SPIN
Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:46 AM
I RAN A QUICK DIAGNOSIS FOR THE SPIN AND IT ONLY WILL REACH 200 RPM BEFORE IT SHUTS DOWN. ANY SUGGESTIONS, MAIN BOARD BLOWN? I DID REPLACE THE DOOR SWITCH ASSEMBLY.
Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:08 PM
Some other things to check: (from the service manual):
• Make sure to close the door completely.
• Perform Quick Test Mode or Quick Spin Test.
Does the washer spin? (Before the test, empty the unit inside.) If it doesn’t tumble after the above, change PCB. When the problem persists, change the motor.
• Perform Quick Test Mode or Quick Spin Test. Does the washer spin? If it does, Check Possible unbalanced load scenario in normal mode.
• Check for loose connections at PCB, Water Level Sensor, Motor, Hall Sensor Wire Harness. (CN8,CN9,CN3)
• Check motor windings resistance. (CN9 Pin1&3 = 11.6 ohms (at ±7% 20°C/68°F),
Pin1&2 = 11.6ohms (at ±7% 20°C), Pin2&3 = 11.6 ohms (at ±7% 20°C))
- kdog and AARDL like this
Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:31 PM
REPLACED THE MAIN BOARD AND CONTROL PANEL COMBO (PCM BOARD), UNIT IS RUNNING GREAT NOW.
- Samurai Appliance Repair Man and kdog like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users