Hi all, I wanted to run this by some of you experts since my knowledge of microwaves is limited. I have a double oven microwave that runs fine but no heat. I removed the microwave unit from the oven and brought to shop for diagnose. So far I have checked all fuses and the capacitor and they check fine.
Tested diode and it drops to 6V on a 9volt battery and reads mV when reversed.
I tested the magnetron terminals and they both had resistance of less than 1 ohm, also checked from terminal to mag body and showed infinity. It looks as though the magnetron is ok. Is this a foolproof test?
I didn't really know how to test the transformer and I can't power the unit on without it installed in the double oven.
Any thoughts out there?