Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Removing basket on Maytag Bravo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tedank

tedank

Samanera

• Chief Appliantologist
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

How do I remove the basket and agitator on a Maytag Bravo washer? Thanks for your help.

Ted

Edited by tedank, 29 November 2012 - 01:59 PM.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Skiter29

Skiter29

Kohai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

get top of washer up there is 2 clips one on each side in front use putty knife to recess the clips make sure you tape lid to top then take cover of outer tub off then take the little tab that in the middle of agitaor then take bolt off pull agitator off and the innner tub should just come up unless its stuck

#3 sh2sh2

sh2sh2

Senpai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:yeunling

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

model number, bravos can describe 2 completly different machines with 2 diferent ways of getting it open and removing the basket

#4 kdog

kdog

RoughShod

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,465 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dickens Cider

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

Ten Commandments for Reading Appliance Model Numbers :)

arrow_038.gif arrow_038.gif arrow_038.gif

Help us keep the lights on: buy appliance parts here ==> http://repairclinic.com

For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics