Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Bosch Dishwasher with Wood Panel Door

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 richt

richt

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hi - 

You folks gave me great advice a while back when my bosch shv dishwasher wouldn't heat water - per this forum it was a bad solder joint on a relay and i took the door off, pulled the circuit board - re-soldered and voila -  Perfectly working.

Now about a year later the wood paneled door has come loose  off the frame (getting the frame/door onto the washer was actually harder than fixing the circuit board.  One of the plastic brackets that helps hold the wood paneled door to the interior metal frame has snapped off one of its flanges and this is why it's come loose.  If you look at this first picture the snapped flange is on the right

Attached File  IMG_0230.jpg   27.92KB   6 downloads

- on the second pic with high mag it is on the bottom

Attached File  IMG_0231.jpg   29.78KB   5 downloads

I've attached a pic of the plastic bracket - i looked through your parts for sale and couldn't find a similar one.

I have 3 questions:

1.  Do you have the bracket for sale?

2.  If not it seems like i could just use some type of metal brace/bracket instead?

3.  Any hints for attaching the door once the wood paneled frame is attached to the interior metal frame to the existing dishwasher - getting it to mount and sit right was a challenge last time.

Many thanks appliance masters!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 certified tech group 51

certified tech group 51

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

I Goggled.......... ."Bosch wood door mounting kit"....A lotta choices popped up, You may have to read thru a few PDF files to get the correct parts......................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics