Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Kenmore Elite Front Load washer

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Skiter29

Skiter29

Kohai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

Model #110.45862400 Getting F-6 Error code checked motor checked fine so i replaced motor control board ran a test washer checked good left the customer house she tried it now its doing the same thing the error code dosnt come on i put it in dignostics and it will run threw dignostics but when it comes for it to agititate or spin it dosnt do either and if i put it in drain and spin  it will count down but tub dosnt move put it in wash it fill and tub wont move but clock will time down could have i gotten a bad new MCU or do i have a bad CCU

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 kdog

kdog

RoughShod

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,465 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dickens Cider

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

Loose terminal at motor connector ?

Help us keep the lights on: buy appliance parts here ==> http://repairclinic.com

For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship

#3 nickfixit

nickfixit

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,190 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Glen Livit

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

Broken wire where harness was wire-tied to MCU?

" Giving numerical data to Sears management is like giving a monkey a machine gun. No one knows for certain what will happen, but you can be sure of two things... It will be real messy, and only the monkey will be unharmed"

#4 Skiter29

Skiter29

Kohai

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

not a loose motor connection i checked that but i guess there could be a broken wire

#5 Skiter29

Skiter29

Kohai

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

well this thing is driving me nuts i think i got a bad new mcu ive ohm out the windings they are good ohm out the tac test good i do have a spare motor so im gonna try that but it ohms out the same as the one on the machine

#6 jumptrout

jumptrout

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Coors Light

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

Does the door lock?

#7 Skiter29

Skiter29

Kohai

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

door locks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics