Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
nutterforce1

Bosch Dishwasher no heat

4 posts in this topic

I have a bosch dishwasher Model # SHE44C86UC/38 i was getting a E2 error code which is no heat. i first went in and replaced the heater assembly and this did not fix the issue. i then began looking at the control board where i found visible damage. i replaced the control board and still am having the same issue. does anyone know what else might be causing this dishwasher to not heat

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Possibly the drain hose is too low and the unit is syphoning, or the pressure operated switch on the circulation sump is bad or inoperable.

Do not have a wire schematic , but most D/W's have a thermal fuse/ high limit  in line with the heater  ..Some Bosch units, you can measure from the control board , one side of the circuit down to the heater thru the thermal fuse and the circuit returns to the control board.....The high limit is attached next to the heater...........OR..   a broken wire as it exits the lower part of the door and goes underneath the unit... ( hinge point )........

When you replaced the heater,did it come with a new NTC (thermostat) on the heater?

With the machine in the wash mode use a jumper wire at the control panel board and jump the incoming black power wire to the adjacent red heater wire. Use your clamp on amp meter over the red wire and look for 10 amps.

No amps is a bad wire or a bad heater circuit component.