Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

ASKO Washer mold and odor,also draining problem.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dryerman45

dryerman45

SAMANERA

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:rootbeer

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

Dear Master,

I have an ASKO front load washer model #WL6511XXLW.The customer has had a number of service calls on this unit and know one seems to be able to get it right.So I have the honors now and would be grateful for your expertise.Her first complaint is an odor and she has to clean her clothes twice.I pulled out the soap dispenser tray and in the housing where the tray goes there is mold spots mostly towards the back.The second complaint is she has to drain out water from the front at the bottom left where there is a door with some type of hose sticking out.I hope this makes sense as Iam not really able to tell on this make if this is suppose to be that way or not.Third they have been getting an error code that they called ASKO about an they said that there is no such thing as that error code,strange I dont know.I will get that error code to you if you need it as I forgot to write it down.Hope fully from you vast experience you may have run into something like this before.

SAMANERA

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Scottthewolf

Scottthewolf

Senpai

• Academy Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,689 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dunkin Donuts Coffee

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

You either have a clogged drain pump or a bad drain pump.

Scott Wolf

#3 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,709 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:30 AM

Drain pump part link ==> http://www.repaircli...89L5600/1488793

Drain-Pump-36189L5600-01201201.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics