Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
dryerman45

ASKO Washer mold and odor,also draining problem.

3 posts in this topic

Dear Master,

I have an ASKO front load washer model #WL6511XXLW.The customer has had a number of service calls on this unit and know one seems to be able to get it right.So I have the honors now and would be grateful for your expertise.Her first complaint is an odor and she has to clean her clothes twice.I pulled out the soap dispenser tray and in the housing where the tray goes there is mold spots mostly towards the back.The second complaint is she has to drain out water from the front at the bottom left where there is a door with some type of hose sticking out.I hope this makes sense as Iam not really able to tell on this make if this is suppose to be that way or not.Third they have been getting an error code that they called ASKO about an they said that there is no such thing as that error code,strange I dont know.I will get that error code to you if you need it as I forgot to write it down.Hope fully from you vast experience you may have run into something like this before.

SAMANERA

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

You either have a clogged drain pump or a bad drain pump.