Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlexM

U-Line Ice Maker ULN-CLR60B-00, Ice Fill Indicator

6 posts in this topic

This Uline Ice Maker ULN-CLR60B-00 is overfilling the bin with ice leading to a wet floor.  I spoke with my supplier and thought I ordered the right part (2756-S) but this looks like a thermistat.?  I don't really know what I'm looking for or what a fill indicator really does or how it works or where its located.  Does anybody have a service manual and or advice on the correct part?  Thanks.

post-71964-0-79287900-1354910066_thumb.j

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

O.K. this Uline ice maker is kicking my arse.  I replaced the circulation pump and the bin full thermistat.  Everything worked fine for a few weeks, now its not producing ice, compessor is ice cold, no noises whats so ever.  Checked for 120v at computer board and it appeared that there was power.  The LED light wasn't on at all, then after moving stuff around it came on solid, but still nothing ran.  I attempted to read the wiring diagram to see what to check, no luck.  If I wanted to buy a bunch of parts to get this thing fixed would I buy a new board, on/off switch, start relay and overload?  Thanks

Sounds like there may be a loose connection ...

Is the Fuse on the Control Board good ?

When the Switch is set to "CLEAN", is there any activity ?

Fuse on the board checked out good.

I switched to 'clean' and yes there is water activity.

loose connection? not sure.

Looking at the wiring diagram, when in the ICE position,

try jumpering the Brown and the Black wires that go to the Control Board.

(that would by-pass the Switch and the Bin Thermostat)

or by-pass them separately

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0