Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Strathy

Samsung Fridge Model RB1855SL

14 posts in this topic

Anybody have a Service Manual for this one? Freezer at 34 deg - control sometimes flashing. Going out on Friday, so I'm hoping to do a bit of research first.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Thanks - there is something wrong with the site right now so I can't access the file. (I emailed Samauri about it.) Can you put it somewhere else where I can get at the download?

links PM'd

Thanks - there is something wrong with the site right now so I can't access the file. (I emailed Samauri about it.) 

2012-12-13_05-34-05.png

Right. Not working. See screencast here: http://screencast.com/t/UrKr0Fw4KS

I'm on it!  Got a support ticket in with Invision Board.  Will hopefully have a fix later today.  Hang tight!  

also, sometimes, if I do a "quote", then remove some lines of text from the quote,

I then can't get out-of-the-box to enter my text

also, sometimes, if I do a "quote", then remove some lines of text from the quote,

Yeah, a lot of Invisionboard admins are complaining about this in v.3.4 (this version).  There's a fight going on right now between Invisionboard admins and the Invisionboard development team.  For some stupid-ass reason, they think it's gitche to do it that way.  We're telling them they're frakked in the head, it sucks.  Until we admins prevail (and we will, we always do) the only work-around is to use the light switch in the upper LH corner of the edit window, navigate or re-arrange as needed, and then flip the switch again.  

Okay, v.3.4.1 is installed which fixes numerous bugs, including the stuck-in-mobile bug. Haven't checked the quote function yet but I don't think they've changed that.

Please let me know if you find any other bugzillas crawling around here!

Whew!  Out of mobile!!  lol.  Thanks.

Haven't checked the quote function yet but I don't think they've changed that.

You'll find that it's still the same - this should be appearing under the margin on the left, but it just keeps getting carried down - I had also changed font size to print this which obviously didn't work

You'll find that it's still the same - this should be appearing under the margin on the left, but it just keeps getting carried down - I had also changed font size to print this which obviously didn't work

Yeah, a lot of Invisionboard admins are complaining about this in v.3.4 (this version).  There's a fight going on right now between Invisionboard admins and the Invisionboard development team.  For some stupid-ass reason, they think it's gitche to do it that way.  We're telling them they're frakked in the head, it sucks.  Until we admins prevail (and we will, we always do) the only work-around is to use the light switch in the upper LH corner of the edit window, navigate or re-arrange as needed, and then flip the switch again.  

Keep hopium alive!  We SHALL overcome and put down the Great White Oppretha! th_ccf5cc69.jpg

aahh.. the "light switch"