Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to troubleshoot using schematics like a real tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cityboysrus

MAH2400AWW FRONT LOAD WASHER

4 posts in this topic

OK NO SCHEMATIC :rocker:  WASHER WONT WASH OR SPIN. I DISCONNECTED THE QUICK CONNECT FROM THE MOTOR AND GROUNDED ONE LEAD OF MY METER, THE OTHER LEAD I CHECKED EACH MALE TERMINAL(ON THE MOTOR) WITH THE WASHER IN SPIN TO SEE IF THE BOARD IS SENDING 120 VAC TO THE MOTOR. I VERIFIED 120 VAC. WITHOUT A SCHEMATIC OR TECH SHEET FOR THIS MODEL DOES REPLACING THE MOTOR SOUND CORRECT OR IS THERE SOME TEST ON THE BOARD I MISSED WITHOUT THE TECH SHEET BEING PRESENT.

LASTLY THE BOARD SENDS 120 VAC TO INLET VALVE

TO THE PUMP, AND DOOR LOCK

AS WELL AS MOTOR THAT'S WHAT'S MAKING MR LEAN 85% TO THE MOTOR, BUT WITH NO PAPERWORK JUST MY LUCK THE BOARD COULD BE BAD ON THE MOTOR CIRCUIT.

Edited by cityboysrus

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

YOU ROCK!!!! THANKS FOR THE TECH SHEET!!!!! I FOUND IT!!!!! PAGE 2 UNDER NO TUMBLE SECTION SHOWS MOTOR RESISTANCE. PINS 8 & 9 ARE OPEN I SHOULD GET 3.6 OHMS PINS 1 & 10=1.2 OHMS AND 5 & 10=1.4 OHMS. I TOOK THE OLD MOTOR WITH ME ON THIS ONE, AND IT WORKED OUT YOU GUYS SAVED ME FROM PURCHASING BOTH ON MONDAY BEFORE I WENT BACK TO COMPLETE THIS JOB!!!! :rocker:

Drive motor part link ==> http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Drive-Motor/34001122/1067867?modelNumber=MAH2400AWW

Drive-Motor-34001122-00660811.jpg

Edited by Samurai Appliance Repair Man
Added part link to drive motor.

• THAT DID IT WASHER WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!!! :rocker: THANKS AGAIN FELLAS!!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0