I went back today and here's what I did:
1) Ran diagnostic again for the thermisters and #5 failed as being open. Same as first diagnostic.
2) Pulled fridg out and checked thermister by removing connecter from p1 and testing pin 3 and 5 for resistance. resistance was around 16k which corresponded with inside freezer temp approx. 35.
3) plugged back in and check Voltage at pin 3 and 5 . Voltage checked 2.6 should have been between 2.8-3.5 vdc.Didn't think that was enough to matter.
4) replaced control board in case I might have gotten a bad one.
5) 0-7 Ran diagnostic on thermisters again and got the same O for open on #5.
6) 0-2 Ran diagnostic to make sure temperature control panel was communicating with control board and it passed.
7) 0-3 Ran test. Failed. This test was temperature control panel to dispenser board communication
8) 0-4 Past
9) 0-6 Past
10) I had another temperature control panel with the 2 digit display instead of the single digit display so I decided to hook it up and run the dianostic to see if it got the same results and it did.
What the fricken hell?!!
I attached a couple of pictures of the 1st control board I changed out yesterday. On close up notice the resistor at R43.