Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Yamabushi Training for Appliances and Difficult Customers

Yamabushi Yamabushi Training

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tpoindexter

tpoindexter

Senpai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Beamish

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

Yamabushi traveling from place to place and learning from the masters.

Edited by tpoindexter, 21 January 2013 - 11:50 PM.

Test

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 DurhamAppliance

DurhamAppliance

Sho' Nuff Chozin

• Grand Master Funk
  • 4,865 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bells Two Hearted

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

Even a Parts changing monkey can benefit from learning the way of the true appliance warrior from a master.

Durham Appliance Thrift & Repair, LLC

www.DurhamApplianceThrift.com

#3 Comstock_Services

Comstock_Services

Wine is fine but Whiskey is quicker

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Tito's Vodka,Shiner Blonde, Shiner Bock

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

I have learned more conversing, and asking questions from the other techs, and the brothers here, than any school could have taught me. Some of you proably think that I'm a backwards ass redneck being from Texas and all, but I still love that I can learn more helping someone than I could have gained in any school I have been to so far. So Thank you fellow Masters!  :pint1:

Insert smart ass remark here____

Help us keep the lights on: buy appliance parts here ==> http://repairclinic.com

For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship

http://www.mrappliance.com/coastalbend

#4 tpoindexter

tpoindexter

Senpai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Beamish

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

I like rednecks, yankees, even a few ass holes, just don't much care for pricks.

I've spent plenty on training which gave me enough confidence to think I could start do appliance repair.

This site has given me a place to communicate with other appliance repairmen, gain some of the tribal knowledge that you just can't have in a couple years.

In my old profession I was the pro, now I just a dirty little hoe.

I figure it's like this show I watched once where a guy was with some people that he didn't understand their language.

He sat quietly paying attention until one day he just started talking in the same language. He learned it just by listening.

Ok, so maybe I'm not that quiet, but I'm sure as hell listen and learn a lot. I don't really have anywhere else to get that interaction.

I go to the training at local parts house about every 4 months, and learn a little, but it's nothing like what I can get here.

Got a couple of sites including LG I can log into but since finding this site I haven't had a need to.

I thought about going to that Florida training that's coming up, but, I really need to hire someone before doing something like that.

Would have liked to have met some people from on here.

Well...I'm not sure why I started typing all this bullshit so I think I'll just stop.

PS..Now I remember! I like rednecks!

The saki must have went to my head, Think I'll have another.

Edited by tpoindexter, 12 February 2013 - 08:13 PM.

Test

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics