Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

SubZero under counter freezer Mod #700 BFI 2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dimitri77565

dimitri77565

Yamabushi

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Railean Hand Made Rum

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

If any one has had any experience with this or a parts diagram, service manual etc.  it would be greatly appreciated.

The original service company had the main board replaced, etc.  After three trips & charges

Owner gave up asked me to look at it.

It was all frosted up fan hitting ice.  Heck I don't even know how to take the damn thing apart. LOL

Turned it off & tried to find break down but stupid SubZero has all taken down from the net.

Thanks!   Dimitri

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,437 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

Pretty sure this is the manual you need ==> http://appliantology...service-manual/

#3 dimitri77565

dimitri77565

Yamabushi

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Railean Hand Made Rum

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

Thank you Grand Master :sillytongue:

#4 certified tech group 51

certified tech group 51

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:23 AM

Got any pictures ???....................... by the description it could be a sealed system leak, not much room for the 'ice ball'.............I would start with checking the thermistors then move on to the defrost terminator.......What all parts were  replaced???.......................Main board and...........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics