Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
dimitri77565

GE Profile 42 & 48 Built in Refrigerator PSB42......

6 posts in this topic

Just replaced the Freezer evaporator fan motor, (for the 1st time) .  The factory manual, you can find in this site, shows the evaporator unit dropped

then turned upside down & to hang with a wire from top condenser.   I don't know about YOUR copper tubing skills , but if you force the tubing you will

more than likely get a kink.   I just dropped it far down enough to get a screw driver in between & rested it on the top  shelf.  Yes it was hard but i am used to working

blind or limited visibility.  Even then I had to be careful in putting it back in.  Keep in mind where all the wiring plugs go & how they are routed.  I have the CD which is

the same as the download at this site.  Had it on my iPad , old timers need help these days.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Good tip, Dimitri.  Did you happen to take an purdy pitchers?

gallery_70880_67_1274.jpg

Edited by tpoindexter

I should have, forgot camera was in truck.  LOL could have had a v8!  I promise next I will.

Edited by dimitri77565

Anyone know the upgrade kit part number for the fresh food leaking on the PSB42LSRBBV? I remember having one to install about two years ago i'm in a situation where I need one again but can't locate that part number where.... :woot: HELP!!!!!

Anyone know the upgrade kit part number for the fresh food leaking on the PSB42LSRBBV? I remember having one to install about two years ago i'm in a situation where I need one again but can't locate that part number where.... :woot: HELP!!!!!

Your posting your question in the wrong place to get a fast answer, so, let me help ya little bit.

go here-------------> http://appliantology.org/forum/4-the-kitchen-appliance-repair-forum/

Click, Start New Topic, located right hand side of page, halfway down side

ATTENTION: Topics posted with the Model Number IN THE TITLE will receive priority attention!

And get answer lickettie split

Also need to check this out----------->http://appliantology.org/concierge/faq.html

Edited by tpoindexter