Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
cdoremus

Thermadore model help

13 posts in this topic

I recently bought a home with a thermadore 48 inch range that has a few issues.  I am unable to find a model number so I can buy parts.  There is a sticker on the back with a serial number and a test date of 2000.  The problem with the stove are as follows:  Left 2 burners wont work on xlow.  Small oven & light inside not working. Need new back splash as we added a pot filler and the old one is to high.  I   did call Thermadore but they were no help since i could not provide a model number. Please help as I need to get this off my honeydew list..

Charlie

post-81594-0-65516700-1359128840_thumb.j

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

model number may be near the left rear burner

Yes Sensei is right , remove the grates, its some where under them.  If not check behind kick plate.

I removed the grates and they have a stamp on them 15-12-63 is that it?   I tried to get under the drip pans but it looks like I need a special tool to removed star burner assembly.  I guess if I remove the ront panel I could gain access to remove drip pans  Any other ideas? 

I removed the grates and they have a stamp on them 15-12-63 is that it?  

That's a part number for a mica washer.  Your model number is something like PRG304US, PRG366US/364US, PRG484GGUS.  

after looking through online manuals the model that looks closets to mine is PRDS48/duel fuel.  If I use that model based on a picture what are the chances the parts will work? 

What pats would I need to repair the problem with xlow on burner and non working smal stove or how do I determine what the problem is?

pagefrom9052057cranges.jpg

il check that out  thank you Thermadore told me it wold be on the kick plate

Found it  I have no idea why I didnt see it before.  Thanks guys!!!   Now any ideas on what the problem is with the small oven and the xlow on the burners?

model number ?

model number ?

Prd5486gdus