I looked at washer today that will only spin. Electrical diagrams sometimes are hard for me to understand. I am using Wi0248227 rev. C
What I know:
1) it spins so power to unit is good,
2) it spins so ld switch is good,
3) power (122v) enters timer & leves timer..motor runs spin cycle,
4) power (122v)V wire enters ATC/LS control switch
5) I have 121v at 10 of 11 pins coming out of ATC, the 11th pin I take is a neutral
Now I am lost. Continuity at other 2 selection sensor knobs. 4 pins only 1 set of pins wired for continous path?
ATC sensor .. what & where is that .. is it on the inlet line below the water valves (45 ohmes)?
Flow control What is its pupose, obviously located below possible ATC sensor on water inlet line to tub.
The only other mention of water not filling but tub will spin posts for this model washer suggests replacing (load sensing) temperature switch. How do I make sure I know this is problem to correct by diagnose/testing part. Mucho Gracious hombres for any & all help.