Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***CLICK HERE AND READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jlb813

Fisherpaykel Washer WL26CW1-96215A

3 posts in this topic

I have an upcoming call on this washer at a location that is very isolated. I would like to take the likely offending part with me. The customer reports the display lights up, but does not display any information. Everything else works, but the boss lady is very irritated that she cannot tell where it is in the cycle. I am assuming the display module is bad, but I have not been able to come up with a part number or a place to purchase it. The model number does not come up on Repair Clinic. Any help would be appreciated.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

RepairClinic doesn't handle F&P.  Try SearsPartsDirect.com and FisherPaykelParts.net.

An AquaSmart model.

Display module appears to be 421052P --> 421613P.

There's Console 421075P which presumably is the capacitive-touch panel.

Motor board is 420579USP --> 421226USP.

Thanks for the reply. The module is over 200 bucks (closer to 250 with S&H). That's if I can't find a bad connection or wiring problem. I will take my chances with having to make two trips. Chances are the customer won't want to pay that much to get it fixed.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0