Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
vee8power

Icemaker P/N WR30X10093

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how to make this icemaker harvest when it's warm? I've tried simulating the method for the GE electronic I/M with a switch: off for a while, turn on, hit the paddle three times. They seem to harvest after several minutes, not long enough to get cold though.

I need instant gratification, though, that my repair is complete. Anybody know the secret?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

To manually start a cycle, pull the rake arm forward as shown below:

gallery_4_6_18229.jpg

OK, Thanks Samurai! That seems simple... and obvious enough.

It's simple but definitely not obvious!  I wouldn't have known to do that unless it was in the manual; it's kinda counter-intuitive given it's a fancy-pants electronic ice maker and the previous incarnation used a switch and paddle dance for manual harvest.