Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Patricio

GE Topload Washer GTWP1800D0WW

5 posts in this topic

Friend has a 5 month old GE washer.  Has it under warranty & had a factory authorized serviceman diagnose it as being out off balance.  Still out of balance cause it still bounces around.   Serviceman is coming back tomorrow & friend  ask me if I knew why it rocks & rolls so he can relay it. 

Got any ideas why?  I told him to run it in the rinse cycle with an empty load.  Friend used low water level   called me and informed me that he was a rough spin although not as rough as when loaded with clothes.  If the support rods weren't connected correctly I am sure the service man would have noticed.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I have had a real rash of these puppies with the concrete counter-weight loose...makes it shake like a hell .

Not sure how he would have missed that but..

I knew that.  Senior moment.  :dazzler:    How  he missed it.... aaaa... not an independent. :whistling:   

Or not linked in to the samurai crew.

i had one where the weight came loose and it was in a basement and the customer did not hear the noise, by the time it stopped working i had to replace the tub, mode shifter, the base that the tub hangs on, the motor inverter and the weight,