Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Check out our online tech training courses at Master Samurai Tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
SANTA

Frigidaire Coin-op Frontload Washer Mod #FCCW3000FS2

7 posts in this topic

I would like to know how to manually advance the timer. Engaging the start lever turns the cam but doesn't advance the cycle.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

manual Timer advance ...

not normally, but possible with (2) jumper wires

Thanks for the info Reg. Nothing wrong with the washer now but I've worked on it before and had to wait for the entire cycle to run. Same with the matching dryer (FCED3000ES0). You can advance the timers on the older coin-op washers to any part of the cycle. I think this is the possible problem they had because the washer worked normally when I ran it. Posted above by Reg http://appliantology.org/topic/33235-coin-operated-fridgadaire-fl-fccw3000fs2/

check the back side of the timer, If I remember correctly on these coin-op front loaders where the cycle position pointer is behind the clear plastic window there is an extended boss or screw slot that you can use to advance the timer manually, (you do have to remove the top to access it of course).

Thanks, I will try that.

Just looked at one of these this week and, as per usual, Wille is correct.

Remove the top ( screws at rear, 9/16" nut in coin box) and advance timer with flat head from the rear...