Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
arrow 1

Suds alert! model wfw9500two1

20 posts in this topic

I have a customer that called me after 4 other techs had been out, They replaced the flow switch, pressure switch 3 times, dispenser actuator . Still no solve. pump trap cleaned. Any one got a great war story on this? That might help him and me before i go out f35 and suds codes

Edited by arrow 1

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

This might be too elementary a question but, what type and how much detergent is being used?

This might be too elementary a question but, what type and how much detergent is being used?

Not elementary at all!  Using HE detergent in the proper amount is fundamental to the proper operation of the this machine.  

Pull the hose off the Analogue Pressure Switch at the top right and blow through the hose back into the machine.  Is that clear?  

If so - and that is the switch that has been replaced 3x (why 3x ... lol!), then I would pull the back off the machine and remove the plastic assembly that the hose connects to at the bottom back of the outer tub and look inside and see if there are any coins or other junk that might be periodically blocking the pressure hose.  

If that is all clear, then you are hunting for a wiring problem or a CCU issue.   

Make sure there are not any other codes saved in the control.

Pin hole in the hose from analog pressure switch to control?

Ok thx will report back

I have a customer that called me after 4 other techs had been out,

what time frame ?

was it working each time when they left ?

... what type and how much detergent is being used?

If everything has been replaced u have a bad ccu

Customer has been using he detergent. Checked all suggested here. He said it did not work after other techs left. Turn it on fills with water then goes to suds error and then f35. Ran diagnostics no other codes. ran steamer diagnostic said yes it is ok. It can be cancelled and will drain. pulled hose on both ends of pressure switch it is clear. Probably ccu?? 

That has always been the analogue pressure switch for me. You sure the other company actually changed it?

Perhaps they were using old stock, as in no good,  or not the correct Pressure switch. Verify the Model number then make sure you get the current part.

Yes customer had part package W10415587 and his old switch. Yes I have replaced quite a few of these switches and worked each time. I had one of the switches on truck and even put it on with no results. 

Seen this problem ,plenty of times ,beside the switch its the ccu ive replaced it all before and it was the ccu

Yep, the CCu is the only thing left.

Just an update: It was the ccu. Thanks for all the help

Good to know! Domo for posting the outcome! What's the part number of the CCU you replaced?

Sorry about posting to your request so late. Part # 8183196

Just an update: It was the ccu. Thanks for all the help

Sorry about posting to your request so late. Part # 8183196

Domo for posting that info, Brotha arrow!  That part number is for the MCU (motor control board).  But you mentioned replacing the CCU, which is part number W10156258.  Just wondering if you made a typo on the CCU or if you actually did replace it but accidentally posted the part number for the MCU.  

I know, makes my head spin, too!   :wacko:  Can you imagine what this will do to a Grasshopper who comes along later and reads this?  That's why I try to keep it as clear and easy-to-follow as possible.  

Yes it was the mcu duh!