Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Patricio

Frigidaire topload washer GLWS139ES0

5 posts in this topic

May I have a manual for this frigidaire please.   Customer called & says machine will fill & drain, motor hums she thinks.  No agitate or spin.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

... GLWS139ES0

My eyesight isn't as good as it once was  blink.gif (see RegUS_PatOff)

but, from here, it looks like your model number may be

GLWS1339ES0

How's the Belt ?

R0507004-00002.png

Look for the sheetrock screw stuck in one of the tub holes. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the first thing I'd look for.

Thanks for the tip, customer balked when informed that I have a diagnostic fee.  She thought that I would travel 20 miles & look at it for free.  Decided to by a new one instead of repairing.

I always tell them that it costs about $40-$50 in wages, gas and other expenses to put a tech on the doorstep so anyone coming out for free will try to find something to sell them regardless of if they need it or not. Worse, if they guy before them didn't pay them anything then they'll have to jack up the bill on the next person who does in order to make up the difference.

I've had an article on this published in a local paper.