Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Tired of guessing on service calls?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bayouboy

IPL website ?

8 posts in this topic

Is there a website that has an IPL for most makes and models of A/C systems?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

What's an IPL?

And I think the solution would be to expand on this resource that the Samurai has provided for us. Post everything you know right here!

IPL=  Illustrated Parts Lookup. I sell appliance parts and some HVAC parts but sometimes i have to find an electronic board or something else thats not universal for a customer on there a/c system and was looking for a quick parts lookup site like searspartsdirect.com so i can find OEM numbers

Oh. Well, nothing like that I know of. Sears can provide interactive drawings for appliances and such because they own the copyrights.

But for HVAC, just getting info from the manufacturers is like pulling teeth. They want "dealers only". I do not foresee any possibility of a unified info-sharing resource for residential heating and cooling.

hmmm, sounds like a new business venture for me. :rolleyes:

Definitely keep me posted, please.

bayouboypartsdirect  sounds like a winner to me.

bayouboypartsdirect sounds like a winner to me.

I like it! Now to find and start scanning some schematics.

I am really shocked that there is no site all ready up and running. you can find anything on the internet for appliances, cars, lawnmowers etc. but hard to find a/c part numbers with out calling the supply houses.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0